Saturday, 25 June 2016

Blue Wood Mist

Blue Wood Mist by Lisa Carney


This is an original floral abstract painting. Two coats of satin varnish were applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. It is hand signed by me the artist, on the front. And my signature, date, and title are written on the back of the painting.

It is part of my GeoFlora series, a series of botanical and floral abstract paintings. I use drip and splash techniques to suggest plant life, like wild flowered fields and sea corals.

SHIPPING

This painting is shipped UNSTRETCHED and ROLLED IN A TUBE. I have painted a 1.5 inch white border around the image so you can get it stretched over 1.5 inch deep stretcher bars then hang it without a frame.

If you would like to buy more than one painting, please contact me for combined shipping. 

DETAILS


Title : Blue Wood Mist
Medium : Acrylic
Support : Canvas
Style : Abstract
Subject : Botanical Landscape
Size : 48 x 40" (122 x 102 cm)
Year Created : 2016
Click Here to Purchase

* This painting has been featured in the "Art for Beach Houses" collection on Saatchi Art *



No comments: