Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Hello 2014 Goodbye 2013!

OK...so I'm slowly getting back into the groove of things... As I look back on 2013, I realize that I need to stop thinking and do more doing! No more second guessing...or trying to find that magic signature style. I like diversity! Doing the same old ALWAYS is boring to me and I get restless. I'm going to give my head a much needed rest! No more unnecessary pressure on myself. Somehow, I always manage to complicate the simplest things and create never ending dilemmas. Well enough of that! For 2014 I have only one resolution. And it is to do what I feel and not what I think! So be prepared for a year of explosive art!!!

:)









2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

Best of luck in all your endeavors of 2014!!!
You can do whatever you want to ( :

Lisa Carney (Asil) said...

Thanks Sue! All the best to you as well! :)